Wear a piece of streetwear history with the 1st Camo Stitched Bape Sta Jeans. These ultra-rare jeans, released around 2013, are one of the final pieces designed by Nigo, the revolutionary force behind BAPE's rise to prominence. Crafted with a unique camouflage stitch pattern, these jeans are a testament to Nigo's distinct flair for design and attention to detail. These jeans are a standout piece in your collection that speaks to your appreciation for the heritage of streetwear fashion. The fact that these jeans are a gently used product only adds to their appeal, symbolizing their resilience and enduring charm. With such limited availability – just a handful of pairs found worldwide and this particular pair being in a significantly better condition than most – the 1st Camo Stitched Bape Sta Jeans are a true collector's item.
- Waist: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Inseam: 29 inches (74 cm)
- Outseam: 41 inches (104 cm)
- Thigh: 11 inches (28 cm)
As always, rest assured knowing you are purchasing 100% guaranteed real Bape products when purchasing through Sole Food Sneakers.
- Click here to learn more about the legendary streetwear brand Bape in the "Featured Brands" section of our Sole Intel blog.
- Dry clean or you can handwash it to keep it from shrinking.
- Put it in the machine inside out on a gentle cycle with cold water and dry the fabric naturally.
- Don’t tumble dry and use the right detergent.
- Iron used on the reverse side.
Returns & Exchanges:
- All sales final. No refunds, exchanges, or returns.
- Don't see your size? Feel free to contact us here with what shirt and size you need and we'll take care of you!
- Questions? Click here to visit our FAQ.